Sunday, March 24, 2013

2013 Basketball Buddies Clinic @ St Michael's College


Hi All-
Last year I created Basketball Buddies for my 8th grade challenge. It is an "inclusive" basketball skills clinic for special needs players and their peers. We work, play, learn and have fun together. Last year we had a representation from Williston, Rice, CVU, CYO and Special Olympian ball players, and even some who have never played basketball from other parts of the community! It was suppose to be just the St. Mike's Women's team, but the Men's team heard about it and they joined as well! So, I'm hoping we can have an even bigger turn out.

It went so well that St. Mike's and the last years participants wanted to do it again. I'm hoping to spread the word for even more participation!

Date: Tuesday April 2 6:00 -8:30 pm
Location: Saint Michael's College-Ross Sports Center
If people register ahead online, I may be able to secure t-shirts again for all, like I did last year!

Here is my website with more information to register !!
or
Direct link to registration page here:
Here is a quick video that I did to present my 8th grade challenge last year too! It was a lot of fun!
Please spread the date and time to register.
Any questions, please contact Erin Scott at 878-2999 or e-mail at me at erin.e.s14@gmail.com

Erin Scott

No comments: